Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

I've been back about 2-1/2 weeks from Europe and am looking to get back into the swing of things around here. There is a lot of updating to be had so grab some hot chocolate, your favorite chair, and here goes nothing.

Jessa:
As of my last update, everything was kind of up in the air with Jessa. She will be adopted back by the grandmother of the girl who raised her (that way the family can all see her). I believe they are going to be getting her back sometime this month.

Also, congrats to Joyful (one of Jessa's sisters) who is now a working guide in Louisiana!

Marlin:
It looks like this guy will be heading back sometime before the end of the year. I'm hoping to have him a few more times before he heads back for formal training.

NEW PUPPY:
Miss "T" arrived while I was gone. :( I was able to meet her at our club Pumpkin Patch Outing (more on that later). She is a sweet little thing and I'm hoping to get to spend some time with her also. Without further ado, let me introduce to you the newest member of our club:

TRINKA!!

Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze:
For the past couple of years, we have going to the corn maze/pumpkin patch with another club in our area. We are friends with the leader's of the other club so it's always fun to see them. I really didn't get a lot of pictures (even though we were puppy-sitting Marlin for the day). The only good one I got was of Guinness. He was such a cute little puppy! He has grown to be quite the handsome fellow now:

That is all the updating I have for now! I hope you all have a wonderful week. :)

No comments: