Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Valentino :)

We had Valentino for the first time the other night. He's a Kentucky/Deanne puppy and I have to say he's VERY mellow (and cute) :) for only being 4-1/2 months old. He was actually easier to puppy-sit him than some of the older dogs. He looks a lot like his mommy I think. Here is a link to her picture here. Here are some pictures of his liter from the Guide Dogs for the Blind Flickr account here. He was born on New Years Day which I think makes him kind of cool. :)

He has such a cute face. The first few pictures are at home.




Shhhh...He's sleeping...


This is his "You've had me out and about for way too long and I'm exhausted, please just take me home" look. :)


I'll be taking Jessa again tomorrow after our meeting for a day at work (I did this two weeks ago). She is the sister of Janda. Next up will probably be a small update on her as she had her evaluation this past Sunday. Stay tuned for a post later this week about her...

No comments: