Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fire Station

Before I post about Donata's graduation, I wanted to do a short post about the fire station we went and saw as a club outing.

We were able to contact a local fire station that does tours and they loved having us there! We were able to take with the firefighters and go inside the fire trucks. They put on their full gear and turned on the lights and horns. It was a great experience not only for the dogs, but for us humans as well! Of course, they loved seeing the puppies and asking us all sorts of questions about Guide Dogs for the Blind.

I would totally recommend calling a local fire station to go on a tour.

It was dark in the bays where the fire trucks and ambulance were so my pictures didn't turn out great. I did get one of Joanne outside that I love.

I think Marlin wants to be a firefighter when he grows up. :)

No comments: