Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oregon Fun Days 2011

I will start off by saying that this years Fun Day seemed to have less people than the last few years. For those who went to the California Fun Days, did it seem about the same, more, or less? I was able to get some litter mate pictures though for those who asked. Sorry it took me so long to post this, but things have been nuts around here and we leave for Florida on Thursday so I needed to get it done before then (or you might have had them in time for Christmas!) :)

Here are some pictures of Saxons' siblings Salsa and Stanton. I don't remember which is which (though Salsa is a female and Stanton is a male). That is what happens when you wait to long to post so Mandy, I apologize!

I believe the first two are of Salsa:





I believe this one is Stanton:


Next up I have some of Snickers' siblings Snapple and Sherbert! I know who is who because Sherbert had her skirt on (thought you can't really see it in the pictures). Also, Simba (another sibling of Snickers) was transferred to our club so I'm sure we might have him a time or two before he heads back or is career changed for his alert barking. Neither dog was apparently in the mood to get their picture taken so this is the best one I have (which isn't great):

Sherbert:


This is a picture I took yesterday of Simba at Macy's Shop for a Cause:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pictures for Tartan or Jorinda litter mates as none of them showed up. :(

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! I can't believe fall is right around the corner!

No comments: