Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Quotes

I just finished reading "If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't) by Betty White. Betty White has been a long time supporter of Guide Dogs for the Blind and every Christmas she sponsors a guide dog. In fact she has a career changed golden retriever named Pontiac (or Ponti for short) from GDB.

In her book she says two things that I love about these dogs.

1) In reference to career changed dogs: "Some people say these dogs "flunked out" of school, but I absolutely refuse to use that expressions. These dogs never "flunked" out at anything".

2) "You're never too old to adopt a pet if you look ahead and make arrangements for their future. Then relax and enjoy each other".

I just have to love Betty White! :) If you are looking for a quick, easy read, I would totally recommend it (I checked it out from the library).

No comments: