Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

FURminator & PediPaws Deals

One of the wonderful blogs I follow Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom posted a bunch of greats deals on pet supplies. The two that stuck out to me for GDB puppies are the FURminator & PediPaws. We had just talked about grooming at our last meeting so I sent this to our club.

There are three different sizes of the FURminator and the small is $19.99 (normally $35 plus). If you add it with something else to get a total of $25, shipping is free. It looks like the medium and large don't come from Amazon and don't work with the free shipping. Here is the link for the Furminator.

Another thing is the PediPaws for nail trimming which is $6 (normally $20). So you can combine the two and get free shipping! Here is the link for the PediPaws.

I thought I would pass along these really good deals!

No comments: