Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

  • Come to find out, Medford is the dad of Amara! : ) Thanks to Ashley for keeping me updated.  Here is her post: Great News! 
  • I'm not sure if you heard but we have been hit with snow, ice, and wind up here.  Schools were closed all last week and a lot of them are tomorrow because of no power still.  I ended up not having Valeria so there is nothing new to report there.
  • Trinka was still in Phase 5 this week.
That's all I have for now. :) I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


1 comment:

Raiser Erin said...

:)

I saw your post on my blog and left a reply, but I thought I would post here too to make sure that you got it. When little Miss "B" Reann pup gets to your club could you send me a few pictures when you have them and the name? Thanks so much!

dramaqueenEEA92@gmail.com

~Erin and Hilly