Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Oregon Fun Days 2010

I don't really have much to post other than a few pictures from Fun Days this year. Our club is getting a new puppy! As far I know we will have another female yellow lab though I don't know the first initial yet. I also need to do a sibling update for Donata and Topeka. Jessa was re-called at Fun Days and since she went back as a potential breeder, we might not hear anything for a while. In less than 2 weeks, I'm headed to Europe with my husband for about a month so there won't be much updating going on when it comes to this blog. :/

The first two pictures are ALL the toys we took down to Fun Days with us. The most popular sellers (in case you were wondering) were the Nylabone "Y"/Wishbones, Sterilized Bones, and Goughnut Sticks.




This is Dinah! She is a sister of Don:


I was able to meet two of Kyle's siblings and one of Rafferty's sisters. I posted those pictures on facebook. If you have facebook, let me know because I'm much quicker at updating/uploading stuff there. Unfortunately, none of Picassa's or Betsy's siblings showed up. :(

I am really hoping to get down to CA Fun Days next year to meet those I haven't yet! :)


Oh and one more thing (I added this a couple of hours later), I picked up a GDB Calendar for next year! I can't wait to see all of the famous puppies who made the calendar for 2011. Also, I didn't know this until I bought one, but Marlin made one of the smaller pictures in July, his sister Mulan is one of the smaller pictures for February, and Dotty (a sister of Donata) in October! I am pretty sure I know a dog from each month in one of the pictures. :)

No comments: